"¿Qué haría si me quedaran sólo 6 meses de vida? Escribiría más rápido.” Isaac Asimov

martes, 11 de enero de 2011

Better off

The sky is falling
And it's early in the morning
But it's OK somehow
I spilt my coffee,
it went all over your clothes
I gotta wear mine now
And I'm always, always, always late

And my hair's a mess,
Even when it's straight


But so what,
Better off, Autobiography,2004
I'm better off everyday
When I'm standing in the pouring rain, I don't mind
I think of you and everything's alright
I used to think i had it good
But now i know that i misunderstood                   
With you I'd say, I'm better off in every way



My friends keep callin'
They say, they say I'm stallin'
And they wanna meet you now
I tell them hell no,,
i say we're tryin' to lay low
Don't wanna lose what I've found



Things are finally,
finally looking up
Oh, my feet are on the ground
Even though im stuck 


1 comentario: